Office Renovations: It’s time for another update on our office renovations. We are thrilled with the progress since our last update.
- Stone Work: The stone work and parging on the bottom of the building is finished. We LOVE it! We had one trim stone left over. We are so glad that we didn’t run out.
- Metal: We’re still sitting tight waiting for the metal to be installed in a month or two.
- Exterior Lighting: The pot lights are installed and in use. The sign lighting has been ordered but will not be installed until the metal is on the building.
- Exterior Sign: The sign will be hung once the metal is on the building.
- Painting: The painting is finished except for a few touch ups and the staff bathroom. Two offices are currently in the middle of have some features walls stenciled.
- Ceiling: The t-bar is hung and the ceiling tiles are currently being installed.
- Lighting: The fans are installed and just a few pot lights and the pendants left to go.
- Interior Sign: Once the lighting is installed we are going to hang our interior sign of our logo.
- Woodwork and Doors: Our cabinet builder is currently doing a makeover of our reception desk, staining the doors and trim and building a few extra counters. This is ready to pick up on Saturday and Monday.
- Flooring: The floor layers have been given a heads up so that they will be installing the flooring next week Thursday – Saturday.
- Window Coverings: These will be ordered this week sometime.
- Misc. Office Supplies: Our phones and most of our extra computer supplies have been ordered.
- Break Room Cabinetry: We are working at finalizing the cabinet order through IKEA and picking it up on Friday.
We have a few more trips to Winnipeg, Neepawa and Saskatoon to pick up supplies. Our extra waiting room chairs arrived this week. Our current office space is filling up with boxes and boxes of stuff ready to be installed at our new office location.
Once the flooring is in we will start installing vanities, cabinetry, desks and doing the complete move from our old office to our new office. We are excited and very ready for the move!
Thank you for your patience during this crazy transition time. Once we are moved and settled in we will do our best to get caught up with each of our clients.