Office Renovations: Well, there has been some major progress on the office renovations this last week. We are excited at the progress that was made are are even more excited about the work that is happening this coming week.
We picked up our office signs this last weekend and we are thrilled with how they turned out! We are really looking forward to hanging them up once the metal is on the front wall. Maybe we can send some more business to Lasting Impressions. If you’re looking at purchasing a new sign for your business it would be worth checking it out. 🙂
We made another quick trip to Winnipeg to pick up the stone, some supplies which the drywaller ran out of and some more fixtures and other supplies.
The drywall is hung except for a few small areas which will be finished next week. The taping and mudding has been started, so the interior is taking on a different look. It’s starting to look more like progress and that the final move is not so far away.
If you drove by Friday you may have noticed that the front is covered in Tyvek house wrap ready for the stone to be put on this coming week. The new windows were installed on the front wall and the rest of the new windows will be installed on Monday. And the blue paint on the bottom of the building in the front was removed last week thanks to “yours truly”.
The work which will be happening this coming week.
- The stone will be put on the front of the building
- New windows will be installed on the South and West sides of the building
- Taping, mudding and priming will be done. It’s possible that the actual painting might start as well.
- The metal will be put on the front wall either this coming week or the following week. The rest of the metal most likely won’t be done until September, unless if plans change.
- The reception desk will be hauled down to our cabinet builder so that he can work on redoing the desk.
This project is slowly moving along and we couldn’t be more excited with how things are working out. If you haven’t driven by, you’re more than welcome to.
Have a wonderful weekend!