Office Renovations: The work is moving along at our new office location. It’s time for another update and this time we’re going to share more information with you. We have created mood boards throughout our planning process and decided to share them with you today.
- Stone Work: The stone is about finished on the front. We are waiting for the trim stone to come in and then it will get put on around the windows and the top of the doors.
- Metal: We found out that the metal will not be put on until September sometime. Although it’s disappointing, it gives us something to look forward to.
- Drywall & Priming: The drywall is hung and the priming will be finished today. Yours truly will start with the actual painting of colors tomorrow. Hopefully the painting will be finished next week sometime.
- Ceiling: As soon as the first coat of paint is on and dry the t-bar ceiling with be hung.
- Lighting: Once the t-bar ceiling is hung the lights can be installed.
- Central Vac: This will get installed next week.
- Woodwork and Doors: Will be picked up next week and taken to the cabinet builder who will finish them for us.